Participating Whole Life Insurance
Participating Whole Life Insurance policies consist of an investment component and whole life insurance. They are the best solution of consumers looking for insurance with a tax-sheltered investment without the need to manage those investments.
- insurance protection for life
- the potential for tax-sheltered growth without the risk of loss associated with equity markets
- premiums are guaranteed
- guaranteed cash value
Non-Participating Whole Life Insurance
Non-Participating Whole Life Insurance is permanent life insurance which has no cash value and does not pay dividends. It provides insurance protection for life. Premiums are payable until age 100.
Universal Life Insurance
Universal Life Insurance is one type of permanent life insurance. A Universal Life policy keeps the investment and insurance components completely separate. Within policy limits, you can decide how much or how little you want to pay into the policy. You decide how your premium is invested. It provides affordable and flexible coverage on your life and an investment component that offers you tax-advantage guaranteed or variable investment choices.
- you can set the premium and the death benefit
- you can change your death benefit
- you can choose to deposit more than the insurance cost in order to increase the tax-advantaged investment account
- you control the savings in the investment account
- you can choose from a wide range of investment options according to your personal risk tolerance level